Oy. This semester has been crazy. We’re already halfway through, and I finally feel like I’ve been able to manage my schoolwork and do (relatively) well in class. Spring break is just 11 glorious days away, and I’m so excited. It will be the perfect refresher, enough to refuel me for the final stretch of my freshmen year. I am completely dumbfounded by how fast this year has flown by. I know I still have two months to go, but that’s barely any time at all! I am amazed by God’s grace and steadfastness to me, and just how richly He has blessed me. He is so good.
Highlights of February:
1. My beloved house, the house of Corrie ten Boom, placed 2nd out of 10 houses in our school’s house history competition.
2. I, just this morning, completed my Econ midterm, and I actually feel good about it! Love that class.
3. ten Boom house retreat to VA. What a wonderful weekend with wonderful people.
4. Finding about a really exciting job possibility for the summer
5. Finding out last night that my roommates were also listening to the likes of ZOEgirl, PlusOne and Jump5 10 years ago. Our generation rules.